Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2011

Jaipur, Udaipur & Jodhpur

After setting up the Jaipur office, the next obvious destination was the city of Lakes, the Venice of the East, our hometown - Udaipur. After some deliberations, 5/6 Shyam Plaza, Hazareshwar Colony became our functional office, though the corporate office continued to be the registered office, Himanshu's shop 163 Bhatiyani Chohatta. The fully furnished office at Shyam Plaza was indeed a boon for us as we hardly had to invest anything on the infrastructure. Though it was and still is a stop gap office, it has been a harbinger of a better future for Blue Caramel. Manning of the office was again a relatively easy process as I was able to rope in an acquaintance from my days in Insurance, Suheil as a Business Manager and my Marketing Manager from my Education days, Prasun was able to refer an acquaintance of his, Ms Tulsi (a small eyed girl of Nepalese origin) , who was entrusted upon with the Office Admin & Recruitment as well as the write up content and quality. This was December 2010.

Next on the agenda was operations in Jodhpur. Here again, I fell back on my past and utilizing the time and energy I had spent in Jodhpur during my Soft Drink & Finance days, I was able to recruit Manish, who was once, though for a brief period, my room mate in Jodhpur as an Area Manager. He further roped in a friend of his Bharat as a Business Manager. The orientation of the Udaipur Team was done at Udaipur itself whereas the Jodhpur Team had its orientation at Jaipur.... With a Team on ground, the ball was set for rolling for the actual Launch of Blue Caramel on the whole and myrajasthaninfo.com specifically!!!!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment